Monday, November 26, 2007

What does Bunny want for Christmas?

I assume that most of you don't care. You shouldn't care. I'm OK with that. However, there is at least one person who wants to know. If that's you, read on. If not, then see ya next time at Dirtbunny.net.

1. Yarn. Bunny wants yarn. I know I already have yarn, but I want yarn. Especially sock yarn. Enough of one color to make a pair of adult-sized socks. An excellent source for sock yarn is here. This is another. I am especially fond of Fleece Artist merino right now, but I also like Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, Cherry Tree Hill, and Koigu. And I'm willing to try new things. And if you pick a color that you like, I will happily knit them up and send them back to you in a couple of months.

2. Needles. Bunny wants sock needles, sizes 0 to 2 1/2 US. I like wooden ones best and I love Lantern Moon seven inch rosewood needles (So does YB. Don't ask.)

3. Stitch keepers. These great little doohickeys may keep Bunny's socks from falling off her needles when she isn't working on them. Bunny generally works with 6 or 7 inch needles in sizes 0-3.

4. Books. Bunny wants Socks, Socks, Socks and The All-Natural Diabetes Cookbook.

5. Bunny would like a stylus and tablet for her laptop. This is an example. I'd want a good-quality one, but I'm not exactly a graphic artist over here.

No comments: